Friday, May 9, 2008

Canberra


Aussies couldn't decide which city should be the capital - Sydney or Melbourne, so they set up a new city between those two. I decided to spend there only 1 night on my way to Melbourne.
Since my hostel was quite far from the city center and buses didnt run often, I rented a bike and drove through the main streets of Canberra (on the left side, of course!). I managed to see only the Parliament and some embassies.

Zdjecia/Pictures

Poniewaz Australijczycy nie mogli zdecydowac, ktore miasto powinno byc stolica - Sydney czy Melbourne, wybudowali od podstaw nowe miasto pomiedzy tymi dwoma.
W Canberze spedzilam 1 noc. Moj hostel byl dosc daleko od centrum, a autobusy kursowaly rzadko, wiec wypozyczylam rower i pojechalam zwiedzac miasto. Oczywiscie jezdzac po lewej stronie! W Canberze zwiedzilam Parlament i dzielnice ambasad. Na wiecej nie mialam juz czasu.

No comments: